Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Books

So yesterday I went to the mall, just to look around, perhaps purchase something. And I did. Although it was something that most who know me would be quite surprised that it was a couple books. Yup books. Those things you read. I bought To Kill A Mockingbird and the first two books of the Wicked series, Wicked & Son of a Witch. I thought these would be good summer reads. I have obviously read To Kill A Mockingbird, its my all time favorite book (I mean come on, my dog Scout is named after the main character:
Anyway, I thought this would be a fun-by-the-pool-in-the-summer kind of read. I have never read the Wicked books but I'm hoping they'll be enjoyable. My old roommate Jana read them and seemed to like them, although I think they are quite a bit darker than the musical, which of course I love!! I'll be sure and let you know how they turn out.
GO SUMMER READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment